Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quotable Ben, age almost 7

“How big is Heaven? … Is it bigger than Russia?”
~
“My teachers keep saying that I’m kind.”
~
Listening to Vi practice her 6th-grade trombone music: “I know that song – I think it’s by Justin Bieber.”
~
Holding the book for bedtime story, so I could nurse the baby while we read:
Mommy: “OK, next page…”
Ben puts his hand to his nose, then turns the page.
Mommy: “Why’d you do that?”
Ben: “I was just sniffin’ my hand – that’s what people do when they turn the page.”

5 comments:

My name is Heather. said...

adorable.

dea3dmz said...

thanks for starting my day out with a smile!

Nina said...

Smelling his hand is better than licking his finger to turn the page! LOL

Unknown said...

How cute! Kids say the darndest things. :D

Auntie Jean said...

He's like a gold mine for your dad!