Monday, February 25, 2013

A la Oscar: Meet Designer Delia! (and her dates)



While the world is going on about the Oscar outcomes and who wore what (or should I say “who wore whom”?… or “who wore which”?... designers, I mean), I thought this might be the perfect moment to reveal our official photo from the Annual Father-Daughter Dance (Thanks, Photosmiths):


I heard that Helen Hunt made an eco-statement by wearing an off-the-rack dress from H&M…accented by $700,000 worth of jewelry! Don’t you just love our Delia-Doll’s Little House on the Prairie dress (made by Grandma B.), artfully accessorized by a strand of metallic-red plastic Mardi Gras beads. And the shoes! Sparkle-denim bobos with pink-striped soles, also purchased “off the rack” from Goodwill (if memory serves). Lulu is entirely outfitted in hand-me-downs from her older sister, who preferred to sport jersey and cleats at soccer practice the night of the dance.

No comments: