Thursday, February 28, 2013

Psyching up for Spring

It's the Eve of March! To celebrate, I'm spring-ifying "Life in A-Town." I know, I know... Spring doesn't start for 21 more days. But spring does start in March, and that's good enough for me.

March also portends a potluck of festivities for the Rivers family, including:

  • Girl Scout Cake Auction (This year's theme: Monster)
  • Cub Scout Pinewood Derby (Ergo, Rubinator 3.0)
  • 25th Annual Jazz Band Dinner Dance (1940s theme...already picked out my dancin' dress)
  • 10th Annual Care Net Banquet (Marsha's ministry's biggest fundraiser of the year)
  • Two A-Town theater productions: Schoolhouse Rock (middle school), Beauty & the Beast (H.S.)
  • Tom's new book, All Ears (details and link forthcoming)
  • Tom's new job, Orleans Hub (details and link forthcoming)
  • And Easter!
More daylight hours = more energy and enthusiasm to tackle all these delightful opportunities. I can feel it in my "broken, weary bones."


No comments: